Establish company in China
Establishing a company is most likely more difficult in China than in your home country, but we will make it easy for you.
Setting up and running a company in China is much regulated and restricted by the law and regulations as well as by the company’s business scope.
These interrelated issues, among many others, will influence how to establish and run the company:
- Business scope?
- Ownership; all foreigners, all Chinese, or both?
- Registered address and city?
- General taxpayer status needed?
- Import and export license required?
- Are work permits needed for the foreign personnel?
- Industry specific licenses required?
Sometimes clients choose to establish first a holding company in Hong Kong, which in essence is just a limited liability company incorporated for the purposes of establishing and owning the company in China.
Read also about:
Contact us to discuss your needs in incorporating in China.
PRD GROUP helps you at every step of establishing and running a company in China.